Stacking Rings - Copper Fidget Ring
- Handmade item
- Materials: Copper
- Style: Minimalist, Boho, Hippie
- Made to Order
* Photos are enlarged to show details.
Stacker Rings come in many styles, be sure to check other listings for the complimentary ring options to customize you stack. Most are available in all material, unless listed in the description.
- Smooth Round Finish (full round or ½ round comfort band style)
- Hammered Finish
- Beaded Finish (full round or ½ round comfort band style)
- Beaded Hammered Finish
- Twist Finish (full round or ½ round comfort band style)
- Vertical Lines (only available Brass and Copper in the ½ round comfort style band)
Material: Metal "Colors"
- Silver Rings are solid Sterling 9.25
- Gold and Rose Gold Rings are Gold Filled
- Copper and Brass Rings are solid, protective polished to slow tarnishing. All brass and copper rings include a complimentary polishing square and instructions with purchase.
These rings are designed to stack, are dainty in look and feel, however are deceptive durable. You can add as many of these as you wish to your cart one at a time! Make sure to scroll through all the photos to view close up of each option.
Band Width and Style
These stacking rings are dainty, and the band widths range from 1.25-2.00mm and may vary slightly given slight differences in supplier availability and that they are handmade, however are very durable. Tiny and mighty you might say!
Some variations offer two band styles.
- Full round band has a textured design and feel on both the exterior and interior of the band.
- ½ round bands have the same look and texture on the outside of a full round band with a smooth interior surface. These are a thinner, lighter band than the full round. The beaded and hammered surface variations will run slightly wider in general. Sizing Help
Not finding what you're looking for
If you do not see an option, size or if we are out of stock on a particular design you’re looking for. Reach out to me. If the materials or inventory are available, a custom order might be possible. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org